Our team is so proud of the work that is being done around Vitamix’s 100th Anniversary. It's reminding us why we love working for this company and the opportunity that is ahead of us for the next 100 years. We couldn’t have pulled it off without the KVA team.
SUE SARKO/ DIRECTOR, BRAND & RELATIONSHIP MARKETING, VITAMIX
We work hand-in-hand with KVA on a daily basis, and their team has helped elevate our communications to another level. We have a strategy in place, our channels are more integrated than ever and we’re seeing the positive impact of clear, consistent communication across stakeholders. We also have a lot of fun working together and that makes a real difference.
LONNIE NICHOLSON / CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER, KIMBALL INTERNATIONAL
KVA has helped us transform our brand, manage through issues, launch events, pivot quickly and provide strong communications counsel and guidance every step of the way.”
KELLY MARIOTTI / EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, JPMA
Reaching a Targeted Audience Through Media + Influencer Activation
Atlanta agency Babbit Bodner was brought on to help Facebook Messenger engage a younger audience. But doing so meant tackling some big challenges: Making Messenger more relevant to teens and easing concerns about online safety for parents of younger children.
The the collective agency teams were able to secure more than 100M media impressions with placements in Parents, Scary Mommy, Refinery29, People, HuffPost, TIME and dozens of other top-tier consumer and parenting outlets.
How We Tackled It
KVA supported the Babbit Bodner team to:
Make Messenger more relevant to teens and young adults:
- Developed a full-year activation campaign, “Messages That Matter,” to spark conversation around key moments in time. This included:
- Event activations at SXSW, GirlBoss Rally and the Teen Vogue Summit
- An integrated campaign around Mother’s Day to encourage teen influencers to share their #MessagesToMom
- Ongoing media outreach including creative media mailers, deskside meetings, MAT releases, sponsored content and partnerships with 20+ influencers
Launch a new app for kids under 12 called Messenger Kids.
Sparked conversations with media, influencers and parents about online safety and important steps Messenger Kids was taking
- A media launch event with 25+ national parenting media outlets and pre-briefings with 50+ consumer media outlets.
- Local media outreach in top 10 DMAs, including local influencer events, an SMT and MAT releases
- Messaging, Q&A and issues management prep
13000 S. Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28278